Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing 1A

My name is Chanda and I am a kindergarten parapro at YES. I've been at YES for 4 years now. I started out working as a Title 1 parapro, and then became a kindergarten parapro. Each year has been a learning experience for me, and I am hoping to be able to learn something from this class that will help me work better with some of our students. I wanted to take this class so that I could become more familiar with exploring the web, and doing things in the classroom that could help out.

1 comment:

  1. Chanda,
    Welcome to the class and I feel confident that you'll walk away with several tools that will be beneficial for your students and yourself. You'll definitely walk away with a better understanding of what is out there on the web today, as well as the power of the tools that are available.

    ReplyDelete