Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing 2

I really liked how in Mark Edtech's blog he was talking about how he was having a hard time getting his students to "sit down and cuddle up and read". Of course when you put any child in front of a computer they are going to want to tackle the task at hand, no matter what subject it is. The Duck with a Blog was a very cute one. It was very interesting reading the childrens comments about the Duck. I like how they said that she was going to Macy's to shop. I think that with students being able to read blogs, and then do their own blogging it will give them examples of what they need to do, and how to do it. And after they have posted a blog and received comments on it, that will give them immediate feedback on their thought process. I also liked what Morgante Pell had to say about teaching brevity, it is very hard to say everything you need to in such few words. That is the way I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment